- Zermat on Where is Optera?
- Exionpt on Where is Optera?
- Don on Thoughts
- Chris on Thoughts
- Grant on Axel has joined the project!
- Chris on Axel has joined the project!
- robin on Axel has joined the project!
- Ashley on more bite
- Michael on Some details on nest management – Part 1
- Albinon on Adventure- Costa Rica!
- Where is Optera? December 6, 2014
- Thoughts September 8, 2014
- Back to my roots… leaves, whatever April 17, 2014
- Slow week, dirty workspace April 15, 2014
- Axel has joined the project! April 6, 2014
- 22.5 March 24, 2014
- some more reference animations March 22, 2014
- Asset management – a learning experience March 21, 2014
- more bite March 4, 2014
- Back to the grind February 26, 2014
- Site features and layout February 23, 2014
- Technical difficulties February 20, 2014
- New website/forums under way February 19, 2014
- Still playing around in Flash February 15, 2014
- This is stupid February 5, 2014
- snow day = Optera February 3, 2014
- Bite! February 2, 2014
- something animated February 1, 2014
- GDD sneak peak – ant animations February 1, 2014
- Some details on nest management – Part 2 January 25, 2014
Monthly Archives: April 2014
Back to my roots… leaves, whatever
So I’m going to take a break from animation for a bit. There’s only so much I can do of that before I really start to loose it. Working on plants is relaxing for me. It centers my Optera chi. … Continue reading
Posted in General Optera Comments Off on Back to my roots… leaves, whatever
Slow week, dirty workspace
This post totally sucks but I cant leave you guys hanging no matter how busy I am. I feel like this week has been a total wash. I have been super busy, Axel has been super busy, I’m not sure … Continue reading
Posted in General Optera Comments Off on Slow week, dirty workspace
Axel has joined the project!
Well, after floundering around like a fish out of water for many months worrying about how I was going to find the perfect programming mastermind for Optera, it happened! Axel found Optera via my cry for help on Gamedev.net. In the short amount … Continue reading
Posted in General Optera 3 Comments