- Zermat on Where is Optera?
- Exionpt on Where is Optera?
- Don on Thoughts
- Chris on Thoughts
- Grant on Axel has joined the project!
- Chris on Axel has joined the project!
- robin on Axel has joined the project!
- Ashley on more bite
- Michael on Some details on nest management – Part 1
- Albinon on Adventure- Costa Rica!
- Where is Optera? December 6, 2014
- Thoughts September 8, 2014
- Back to my roots… leaves, whatever April 17, 2014
- Slow week, dirty workspace April 15, 2014
- Axel has joined the project! April 6, 2014
- 22.5 March 24, 2014
- some more reference animations March 22, 2014
- Asset management – a learning experience March 21, 2014
- more bite March 4, 2014
- Back to the grind February 26, 2014
- Site features and layout February 23, 2014
- Technical difficulties February 20, 2014
- New website/forums under way February 19, 2014
- Still playing around in Flash February 15, 2014
- This is stupid February 5, 2014
- snow day = Optera February 3, 2014
- Bite! February 2, 2014
- something animated February 1, 2014
- GDD sneak peak – ant animations February 1, 2014
- Some details on nest management – Part 2 January 25, 2014
Monthly Archives: February 2014
snow day = Optera
The snow was coming down pretty hard this morning and I ended up losing of day of work and gaining a day of Optera time. The office is feeling pretty cozy. I’m still in animation mode and starting to play … Continue reading
Posted in General Optera Comments Off on snow day = Optera
Testing her out with some real body parts:
Posted in General Optera Comments Off on Bite!
I don’t usually make two posts in a day but i really wanted to put something that moved on this usually very still site. These are the quick sketches I was talking about before: Those are for the Bite action. … Continue reading
Posted in General Optera, Optera art Comments Off on something animated
GDD sneak peak – ant animations
Just a little something to satiate the Optera appetite. Here is a sneak peak at some details on unit animations. These descriptions are to help me when doing basic sketches in Adobe Flash before the final animation is made. I’m … Continue reading
Posted in Designing Optera Comments Off on GDD sneak peak – ant animations