- Zermat on Where is Optera?
- Exionpt on Where is Optera?
- Don on Thoughts
- Chris on Thoughts
- Grant on Axel has joined the project!
- Chris on Axel has joined the project!
- robin on Axel has joined the project!
- Ashley on more bite
- Michael on Some details on nest management – Part 1
- Albinon on Adventure- Costa Rica!
- Where is Optera? December 6, 2014
- Thoughts September 8, 2014
- Back to my roots… leaves, whatever April 17, 2014
- Slow week, dirty workspace April 15, 2014
- Axel has joined the project! April 6, 2014
- 22.5 March 24, 2014
- some more reference animations March 22, 2014
- Asset management – a learning experience March 21, 2014
- more bite March 4, 2014
- Back to the grind February 26, 2014
- Site features and layout February 23, 2014
- Technical difficulties February 20, 2014
- New website/forums under way February 19, 2014
- Still playing around in Flash February 15, 2014
- This is stupid February 5, 2014
- snow day = Optera February 3, 2014
- Bite! February 2, 2014
- something animated February 1, 2014
- GDD sneak peak – ant animations February 1, 2014
- Some details on nest management – Part 2 January 25, 2014
Monthly Archives: March 2013
The combat section of the GDD is finished!
The section of the Game Design Document that deals with the complex combat interactions of different species within Optera has been finished! I’m relieved. Now I just need to pick the next area to tackle and jump in head first. I have … Continue reading
Posted in Designing Optera Comments Off on The combat section of the GDD is finished!
The site is up!
Well the website is up! It feels good having a home base for Optera even if I wont have much to say for a while. The Game Design Document is slowly being chipped at and chiseled as I watch spring approach. Many … Continue reading
Posted in General Optera Comments Off on The site is up!